Any Notion page that has been shared publicly can be used as a template within your own workspace. Just follow these five simple steps:
1. Copy the page’s URL.
2. Paste the URL into one of your Notion pages and choose Link to Page.
3. Duplicate that new Link to Page block:
- Select Duplicate from the block menu.
- Alternatively, with the new Link to Page block selected, type
cmd/ctrl + D.
If you happen to have “Disable public access to pages” enabled within the security settings for your workspace, you’ll need to disable it, if only temporarily.
4. Un-share the new, duplicate page.
5. Delete the temporary Link to Page block from Step 2.
All-in on the all-in-one productivity tool.
Notion is bursting with hidden gems and a jam-packed roadmap. Don’t miss major updates, expert tips, templates, add-ons and much more. It’s a newsletter you’ll want more frequently—just for Notion VIPs.